17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2021
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit will take place in Brussels on the 27th & 28th October 2021.
During this new European edition of the event, the conference will explore the on-going & future CO2 utilisation projects, the importance of creating partnership through industrial clusters, best practices of LCAs, as well as the policy & regulations that can help strengthen the industry and the latest technology developments.
The two day event will also focus on the diverse uses of CO2 – chemicals, e-fuels, mineralisation and other market potential, through case studies. The conference participants will be able to take advantage of the different panel discussions and Q&A to gain a deeper understanding of the projects presented and interact both with the speakers and their fellow attendees.
Join us in Brussels this October for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Have a look at the detailed agenda to get further details on this year’s topics & speakers.
Exclusive Site Visit: ArcelorMittal’s Steelanol Plant, Ghent, Belgium – Tuesday 26th October 2021
During the afternoon of Tuesday 20th October, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit ArcelorMittal’s Steelanol plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on a first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
- Featuring On-going & Future European CO2 Utilisation Projects
- Industrial & Companies Clusters: Challenges & Opportunities
- Life Cycle Assessment – Best Practices
- Supporting the Industry through Policy & Regulation
- Latest Technologies Development
- CO2 to Chemicals
- CO2 to E-fuels
- CO2 Mineralisation
- Exploring Other End-Markets Potential
Who Will Attend?
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with alternative energy departments
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Federal Policy advisors
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Petrochemical consulting and manufacturing companies
- Energy companies investing in R&D
Early Confirmed Speakers Include
- Claude Fussler, Founding Partner, Académie Durable (CHAIR)
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude
- Àngels Orduña Cao, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
- Wim van der Stricht, CTO, Technology Strategy, CO2 and Circular Economy, ArcelorMittal
- Carmine Marzano, Research Programme Officer, European Commission
- Henriette Naims, Research Associate, CO2 Utilisation Strategies and Society, IASS Potsdam
- Dr. Erin Schols, CEO & Senior Consultant, Linq Consulting & Management
- Christoph Guertler, Head of Catalysis & Technology Incubation, Covestro
- Andy Roeloffzen, Project Manager, Twence
- Dr. Aniek van der Woude, Lead Scientist Strain Development, Photanol
- Dr. Jan Skocek, R&D Program Manager Carbonation Technologies, Global R&D, HeidelbergCement
- Ivano Miracca, Technology Demand Manager, Saipem
- Per-Olof Granström, EU Director, Carbon Capture & Storage Association
- Timo Huhtisaari, Director, Sustainability, Communications & Public Affairs, St1 Oy
- Markus Oles, Innovation Strategy & Projects, Thyssenkrupp AG
- Claire Thornhill, Manager, Frontier Economics
- Damien Dallemagne, Secretary General, CO2 Value Europe
- Ralph-Uwe Dietrich, Research Group Leader Techno-Economic Assessment, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Sophie Wilmet, Innovation Manager, Cefic
- Tom Berg, Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
- Charlotte Hussy, Advisor for Power Fuels, GIZ GmbH
- Robert Gresser, Innovation Consultant, I2V Innovation to Value
- Dr. Pavan Manvi, Research Scientist, RWTH Aachen University
- Dr. Seungwoo Kang, Bioenergy Analyst, The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
For More Info & Registration:
+48 61 646 7022,
1st Webinar Series on Energies - "Energy Production by Biomass Thermal Treatments": - Chair: Prof. Dr. Fernando Rubiera - Date: 28 Apr ...
ChemPlast and Pick&Pack will be celebrate join together in Madrid, March 23-25. If you are a partner of PTECO2, do not forge ...
CO2GeoNet are delighted to welcome you to their Winter Webinar that will showcase some of the recent progress in Europe in deploying CO2 Capture a ...
The IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG), the custodians of the GHGT Conference series, and Khalifa University (the GHGT-15 Conference host) ...
The confer ...
The Santiago Climate Change Conference, which will feature the 25th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 25) to the UNFCCC and meetings o ...
Advancing the CO2 Utilisation Industry through Innovative Applications & Conversion Technologies Deve ...
The UN secretary general, Antonio Guterres, convened the next Climate Summit to be held in September 2019 in New York, the host city of the UN. Du ...
ACI’s 13 th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit will follow on from our successful series of confe ...
This annual event organised by the Global CCS Institute provides a unique opportu ...
Food & beverage, packaging, aeronautics, automotion, agrochemical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, electronics or building & construction ...
ACI’s 12th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2018 will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the ...
TRANSFIERE is the biggest professional and multisectoral forum of Spanish Innovation, in which participants can: Establish B2B c ...
Poland will hold the Presidency of the Climate Convention for the third time and Prof. Jan Szyszko, its Minister of the Environment, will take the ...
ChemPlastExpo brings you a 3-day Congress, a space where to discover the latest emerging technologies and the most innovative solutions for the in ...
La conferencia Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT) nace en 1997 tras la fusión de los eventos del ICCDR y la conferencia "Greenhouse Gas: M ...
After an exciting & successful edition in Reykjavik last year, ACI’s 11th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit is now heading to Manchester, UK ...
Information Day and brokerage event on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-2020, Challenge "Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency & Ra ...
- Subsidized by