ICCCST 2018: 20th International Conference on Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies
The ICCCST 2018: 20th International Conference on Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies.
Selected Conference Papers:
- H2 Production and Treatment of Cake Wastewater Industry via Up-Flow Anaerobic Staged Reactor. Manal A. Mohsen, Ahmed Tawfik
- Heat Transfer Analysis of a Multiphase Oxygen Reactor Heated by a Helical. Tube in the Cu-Cl Cycle of a Hydrogen Production. Mohammed W. Abdulrahman
- Progressive Loading Effect of Co over SiO2/Al2O3 Catalyst for Cox Free Hydrogen and Carbon Nanotubes Production via Catalytic Decomposition of Methane. Sushil Kumar Saraswat, K. K. Pant
- Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production on TiO2 by Using Carbon Materials. Bashir Ahmmad, Kensaku Kanomata, Fumihiko Hirose
- Solubility of Water in CO2 Mixtures at Pipeline Operation Conditions. Mohammad Ahmad, Sander Gersen, Erwin Wilbers
- Integrated Simulation and Optimization for Carbon Capture and Storage System. Taekyoon Park, Seok Goo Lee, Sung Ho Kim, Ung Lee, Jong Min Lee, Chonghun Han
- Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage: A General Review on Adsorbents. Mohammad Songolzadeh, Maryam Takht Ravanchi, Mansooreh Soleimani
- Hydrogen Production from Alcohol Wastewater by Upflow Anaerobic Sludge. Blanket Reactors under Mesophilic Temperature. Thipsalin Poontaweegeratigarn, Sumaeth Chavadej, Pramoch Rangsunvigit
- Hydrogen Production by Gasification of Biomass from Copoazu Waste. Emilio Delgado, William Aperador, Alis Pataquiva
- Effect of Gold Loading on CeO2–Fe2O3 for Oxidative Steam Reforming of Methanol. Umpawan Satitthai, Apanee Luengnaruemitchai, Erdogan Gulari
- Carbon Storage in Above-Ground Biomass of Tropical Deciduous Forest in Ratchaburi Province, Thailand. Ubonwan Chaiyo, Savitri Garivait, Kobsak Wanthongchai
- Simulation of Co2 Capture Process. K. Movagharnejad, M. Akbari
- Catalytical Effect of Fluka 05120 on Methane Decomposition. Vidyasagar Shilapuram, Nesrin Ozalp, Anam Waheed
- Modeling and Parametric Study for CO2/CH4 Separation Using Membrane Processes. Faizan Ahmad, Lau Kok Keong, Azmi Mohd. Shariff
- Ferroelectric Relaxor Behaviour in Some Lead- Free Compositions and their Potential Applications as Photocatalyst to Hydrogen Production. A. Kerfah, K. Taïbi, S. Omeiri, M. Trari.
Paris (France), March 15-16, 2018
For more information click here
18th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
Following the su ...
The European Hydrogen Energy Conference 2022
The European Hydrogen Energy Conference (EHEC) is Europe's conference of reference in the field of hydrogen energy. This edition will take pla ...
The North American Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2022
Industry 4.0 Congress is the largest European Congress on advanced an ...
17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2021
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit will take place in Brussels o ...
1st Webinar Series on Energies - Energy Production by Biomass Thermal Treatments
1st Webinar Series on Energies - "Energy Production by Biomass Thermal Treatments": - Chair: Prof. Dr. Fernando Rubiera - Date: 28 Apr ...
CHEMPLAST and PICK AND PACK
ChemPlast and Pick&Pack will be celebrate join together in Madrid, March 23-25. If you are a partner of PTECO2, do not forge ...
CO2GEONET Winter Webinar
CO2GeoNet are delighted to welcome you to their Winter Webinar that will showcase some of the recent progress in Europe in deploying CO2 Capture a ...
Postponed EHEC 2020 in Madrid
The IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG), the custodians of the GHGT Conference series, and Khalifa University (the GHGT-15 Conference host) ...
15th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2020
The confer ...
Santiago Climate Change Conference - UNFCCC COP 25
The Santiago Climate Change Conference, which will feature the 25th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 25) to the UNFCCC and meetings o ...
14th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
Advancing the CO2 Utilisation Industry through Innovative Applications & Conversion Technologies Deve ...
UN Climate Action Summit 2019
The UN secretary general, Antonio Guterres, convened the next Climate Summit to be held in September 2019 in New York, the host city of the UN. Du ...
ACI’s 13th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit
ACI’s 13 th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit will follow on from our successful series of confe ...
APAC CCS Forum 2019
This annual event organised by the Global CCS Institute provides a unique opportu ...
Food & beverage, packaging, aeronautics, automotion, agrochemical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, electronics or building & construction ...
12th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit
ACI’s 12th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2018 will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the ...
TRANSFIERE is the biggest professional and multisectoral forum of Spanish Innovation, in which participants can: Establish B2B c ...
- Subsidized by