The North American Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2022
With climate change still being a very real issue, change needs to come fast. One of the changes that can be made, is to ensure the avoidance of CO2 emissions, which can and is now being done using Carbon Dioxide Capture, Storage and Utilization technologies.
ACI’s The North American Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit will follow on from our successful 13th edition which took place in Calgary focusing on the re-use of greenhouse gas CO2 and converting this into profitable sustainable and commercial materials. It will be taking place in Canada on the 27th & 28th of April 2022.
The two day event will bring together senior experts from various CO2 emitting industries discussing sustainable, technological and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilization in Canada and across the globe. With technology comparisons focusing on economic, environmental, and social indicators, our panel of speakers will highlight knowledgeable insights into commercial application and development of technology and products.
- Canada vs. The World: A Global CCU Assessment
- Assessing the Current CO2 Transportation and Storage Logistics
- Discussing the Role of the Government in Supporting the Development & Commercialization of CO2 Utilization
- Adjusting the Public Perception of CO2 from a Waste Material to a Raw material
- Addressing the Opportunities in Financing Carbon Capture and Utilization
- Latest Developments on Technology in the Industry
- Case Studies: Overview of Current Successful CO2 Utilization Cases/Plants
- Using CO2 as a Feedstock for Chemicals and Fuels
- CO2 Utilization in the Oil and Gas Industry
- The Utilization of CO2 in the Construction Industry
- Exploring Other End-Markets
Who Will Attend?
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with alternative energy departments
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Federal Policy advisors
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Petrochemical consulting and manufacturing companies
- Energy companies investing in R&D
Early Confirmed Speakers Include
- Tim Wiwchar, Business Opportunity Manager, Shell
- Matt Nasehi, Manager of Operations, Petroleum Technology Research Council
- Robert Cumming, Director, Lafarge Canada Inc
- Phil De Luna, Program Director, Energy Materials Challenge Program, National Research Council Canada
- Curtis Berlinguette, Canada Research Chair in Energy Conversion, The University of British Columbia
- Fiona Oliver-Glasford, Energy Transition Planning, Enbridge
- Jaeson Cardiff, CEO & CO-Founder, CleanO2
- David Lynch, General Manager R&D, Enerkem
- Christine Gabardo, Director of Technology, CERT
- Dubravka Bulut, Senior Science & Technology Advisor, National Resources Canada
- Yimin Wu, Assistant Professor – Faculty of Engineering, University of Waterloo
- Dr David Layzell, Director, Canadian Energy Systems Analysis Research (CESAR) Initiative, University of Calgary
- And Many More
For More Info & Registration:
+48 61 646 7022,
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit will take place in Brussels o ...
1st Webinar Series on Energies - "Energy Production by Biomass Thermal Treatments": - Chair: Prof. Dr. Fernando Rubiera - Date: 28 Apr ...
ChemPlast and Pick&Pack will be celebrate join together in Madrid, March 23-25. If you are a partner of PTECO2, do not forge ...
CO2GeoNet are delighted to welcome you to their Winter Webinar that will showcase some of the recent progress in Europe in deploying CO2 Capture a ...
The IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG), the custodians of the GHGT Conference series, and Khalifa University (the GHGT-15 Conference host) ...
The confer ...
The Santiago Climate Change Conference, which will feature the 25th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 25) to the UNFCCC and meetings o ...
Advancing the CO2 Utilisation Industry through Innovative Applications & Conversion Technologies Deve ...
The UN secretary general, Antonio Guterres, convened the next Climate Summit to be held in September 2019 in New York, the host city of the UN. Du ...
ACI’s 13 th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit will follow on from our successful series of confe ...
This annual event organised by the Global CCS Institute provides a unique opportu ...
Food & beverage, packaging, aeronautics, automotion, agrochemical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, electronics or building & construction ...
ACI’s 12th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit 2018 will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the ...
TRANSFIERE is the biggest professional and multisectoral forum of Spanish Innovation, in which participants can: Establish B2B c ...
Poland will hold the Presidency of the Climate Convention for the third time and Prof. Jan Szyszko, its Minister of the Environment, will take the ...
ChemPlastExpo brings you a 3-day Congress, a space where to discover the latest emerging technologies and the most innovative solutions for the in ...
La conferencia Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT) nace en 1997 tras la fusión de los eventos del ICCDR y la conferencia "Greenhouse Gas: M ...
After an exciting & successful edition in Reykjavik last year, ACI’s 11th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit is now heading to Manchester, UK ...
- Subsidized by